According to the medical research, Acupuncture can effective treat following health conditions:
- Musculoskeletal: Neck Pain, Shoulder Pain, Tennis Elbow, Carpal Tunnel, Back Pain, Knee Pain, Sciatica Foot Pain, Sports Injuries
- Neurological/Nervous System: Headache, Insomnia, Stroke, Stress Disorders, Bell's Palsy, Hyperthyroidism, High Blood Pressure, Neuralgia Epilepsy
- Gynecological: Fertility (Male/Female), Menstrual Pain, PMS, Menopause, Pregnancy, Cysts
- Respiratory: Asthma, Cough, Sore Throat, Common Cold, Hay Fever, Other Diverse Allergies
- Gastrointestinal: Constipation, Diarrhea, Acid Reflux, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Poor Digestion
- Others: Heart Disorders, High/Low Blood Pressure, Chronic Fatigue, Impact Cancer Treatment, Men's Health Issues, Addiction, Accident Related Injuries, Anxiety & Depression, Skin Disorders.
Following articles are related Researches from National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM): http://nccam.nih.gov/health/acupuncture/